Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finished INSANITY!!

This is my video of when I finished the workout program INSANITY. I've seen great results, lost 17 lbs, and I feel so much better. Still working on getting to my goals, but I am so excited about how far I've gone already. You can do this, too. You can be healthier and feel better about yourself, even if you're already in good shape. I'll be happy to help. You can reach me at http://beachbodycoach.com/DrKurtLove



Here is a video showing the amazing program that I used. IT'S INSANE!!


After watching this, you might think that you can't do this or any intense program. I do understand that. I did not start this program as the basic calendar that comes with it suggests. I took about 3 weeks to warm up to it. Can you do this? If you don't have serious injuries, you should be able to get into this program. Definitely check with your healthcare professional if you have questions, but don't get scared away. You do not have to be in good shape to do this. INSANITY will get you there. It's just like in yoga that you go to your own personal max and grow from there.

So, what did I use?
I used INSANITY, SHAKEOLOGY, and RESULTS and RECOVERY FORMULA, all of which you can find at: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/drkurtlove

Why Shakeology?
Shakeology is simply the healthiest thing you can put into your body. There are 70 ingredients that are deliberately chosen because they are the Earth's superfoods like sacha inchi, goji berries, cinnamon, chia, astralugis, and so much more. The point here is to start with a solid foundation of nutrients in your body, control cravings, decrease cholesterol, and keep increasing overall health. This is no joke the single healthiest meal of the day if you use it as a meal replacement. It has changed me, and Everyone should be thinking about and getting this level of nutrition into their body on a regular basis. Shakeology is the easiest way to do it, and easily the cheapest at $4/day.

Why Results and Recovery Formula?
First, what is the Results and Recovery Formula? When you work out, and especially when you max your muscles out like I did in Insanity, muscles exhaust and use up their supplies of muscle-based sugars called glycogens. Whereas most people think that adding sugar to one's diet as being bad and leading to the increase of fat, during and after exercise are the only times when those sugars are needed. When replenishment of sugars takes place quickly for exhausted muscles, they recover much quicker with much less damage...plain and simple. If you're thinking that no sugar intake is the only way to think about sugar, then think again. It's more about how and really when you go about taking in sugar.

What's Next?

There are many options for someone like me who just finished a program like Insanity. You might like to take it a step further and try INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, or you could do a hybrid program with P90X, which is what I am doing now (since making the video for YouTube, I decided to do the hybrid). You can sculpt your body with RevABS. There's nothing wrong with just doing another 60 days with INSANITY one more time, or two more times. Once you've figured out what you want your body to do, just go for it.

One other option, think about getting in P90X2. This is one of the most advanced, if not the single most advanced at-home DVD fitness program. http://beachbodycoach.com/drkurtlove

Lastly, if you love BeachBody products like I do...they are easily the highest quality workout programs on DVD coupled with the best nutritional supplements...why not think about being part of the business? Want to make some money while getting fit? Become a BeachBody Coach! http://tinyurl.com/3em5ln3

2 comments:

  1. March 28, 2016, this Beachbody coach's site is no longer valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete